Help & Support
Our customers are very important to us, and we want to make sure you have everything you need. Learn more about our shop's policies and ordering info below. If you can't find what you are looking for or need immediate assistance, please contact us via phone or email and we'll be happy to help!
Do you deliver to a funeral home?
Funeral Home Flower Delivery in the Grand Rapids Area
Arsulowicz Brothers Mortuaries & Remebrance Chapel Flower Delivery
Do you deliver to nursing homes and assisted living homes?
Nursing Home and Assisted Living Flower Delivery
Yes, we do. Nothing brightens someone's day like flowers. Here is a list of local nursing homes and assisted living homes that we deliver flowers to, daily.
Brookcrest Nursing Home, Waldon Woods, Vista Springs, Sunset Manor, Rose Garden Home, Byron Center Manor, Appledorn Living Center, Edison Assisted Living Center, Resolute Adult Living Facility, Rest Haven Homes, Heron Woods Independent Living Apartments, Sunrise Assisted Living of Cascade, Stonegate Village Assisted Living, Hearthstone Assisted Living, Emerald Meadows, Beacon Hill at Eastgate, Meadow Lane Assisted Living, Oak Crest Health Care,
If you do not see the nursing home you are looking for, please give us a call at 616-532-2315 during business hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be able to accommodate special requests.
What is your Delivery Area?
Flower Delivery in Grand Rapids Area
Wyoming Stuyvesant Floral locally serves the following cities and surrounding areas with flower delivery: Grandville, Wyoming, Grand Rapids, Kentwood, Byron Center, Jenison, Hudsonville, Walker, Comstock Park, Belmont, and other areas in and around the Grand Rapids area.
Our website accepts orders based on the recipient's zip code. If you feel that your recipient is within our delivery area and the website isn't accepting your order, first check that you are entering the zip code correctly and that we deliver to that zip code. For example, if you are sending to the Grandville zip code of 49418 and enter 49481, the website will not accept your order. Always feel free to call us at 616-532-2315 during business hours or email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Do you deliver to local hospitals?
Hospital Flower Delivery in Grand Rapids Area
Why do you need the recipient's phone number?
Below are some examples of why we need a recipient’s phone number.
Our delivery driver has knocked on the door and rung the doorbell. No one has responded. (This is a regular occurrence.) At this point, our delivery driver will call the phone number. Often times, the recipient is home and then comes to the door. Other times, the delivery driver can connect with the recipient and make other arrangements for redelivery.
Occasionally, a sender will enter an address incorrectly on the website. For example, 1234 Lover’s Lane, but the correct address is 1235 Lover’s Lane. If the delivery driver has a phone number for the recipient while on Lover’s Lane, they can call the phone number to get the correct address.
The delivery driver has arrived at 1235 Lover’s Lane. It turns out to be an apartment complex, and there is no apartment number included. The driver can call the recipient to obtain the apartment number.
There are more scenarios, but you get the idea. Basically, the recipient's phone number empowers us to solve a whole host of different scenarios.
If you choose to provide your phone number as the recipient’s, please be prepared for a phone call from one of our delivery drivers asking for the recipient. For example, if you are sending flowers to Emily and provide your phone number for Emily, the delivery driver will say, “Hi, is this Emily.” Often the response is, “Sorry, you have the wrong number.” If you’re prepared to receive this call, often times, you may be able to assist the delivery driver with additional details or a phone number for the recipient.
What are your tips for sending flowers?
Tips for Sending Flowers
- Send flowers to the location where the recipient will be during the day. For example, if the recipient works during the day, select this as the delivery location. The other option would be to send to the home address on the recipient’s day off from work.
- When sending to a hospital or nursing home, consider the size of the selected bouquet. There is limited space in the rooms of these facilities. If you want to send a large bouquet or large plant, consider waiting until the recipient has returned from the hospital.
- Make sure the address you are providing is correct. Include the correct zip code and direction (SW, SE, NW, NE).
- Include apartment numbers when applicable.
- Provide the recipient’s phone number. (See “Why do you need the recipient’s phone number?)
- Do not send flowers to a PO Box or a mail-service provider such as a UPS Store.
- Use the “Special Instructions” area to alert us to things such as funeral visitation hours, school dismissal times, special delivery instructions, such as, “knock on the back door”, etc.
- When sending to a funeral, funeral visitation, memorial service, etc, provide the name of the deceased and the name of the facility.
- Provide a phone number that you can be reached at during the day.
- Double-check your card message.
What do you do when the recipient isn't home?
First, we call the recipient’s phone number. (See: “Why do you need the recipient’s phone number?)
The delivery driver will tag the door with a delivery notice.
The delivery driver will alert the staff in-store. From there we will call and text the recipient hoping to connect and make arrangements for redelivery.
If we are unable to connect with the recipient, we will contact the sender to alert them to the situation.
Everyone’s goal is to get the floral gift delivered as soon as possible in an efficient manner. But as a general rule, we do not leave the flowers anywhere without permission from either the recipient or the sender.
There are a few scenarios where this may differ. For example, there is an enclosed breezeway and it’s not too hot and not too cold. Or a neighbor approaches our delivery driver, knows the recipient, and gives assurances of getting the floral gift to the recipient. In these cases, we will call the recipient to let them know where their floral gift was left.
Even when requested by the sender via Special Instructions, we will not leave flowers or plants outside if the weather is too hot or too cold.
I tried placing an order, but it didn't go through. What can I do?
Oh, no! Don’t panic! Sometimes the internet is not as good as a human. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please make sure you’re using the most recent version of your browser program. You could also try a different browser. For example, switch from Chrome to Firefox. Also, make sure you’re entering a zip code that we deliver to. For example, if you’re sending to 49418 but enter 49481, the website will not accept your order.
Of course, you can always call 616-532-2315 during business hours to speak with a human. We do not have a tech support department (just floral designers), but we are always happy to take your order over the phone. If it’s after-hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We check email regularly and will get back with you as soon as possible.
What if my chosen flowers aren't available?
The floral designs on our website are all custom designed in-house by our designers. We do not use any stock photos. We only feature fresh-cut flowers, greenery, dried goods, containers, vessels, vases, gift items, and keepsakes that we regularly have in stock.
On occasion, there may be a situation where we need to substitute for a particular flower. The reason we need some flexibility is because we are using a perishable product. For example, if a particular variety arrives damages or suddenly becomes unavailable due to weather or shipping delays, we ask for leeway to use our professional judgement to make a reasonable substitution to fill your order.
There also may be occasion when a rush delivery to meet the time constraints of a funeral or a requested timeframe makes the delay of waiting for a flower shipment unrealistic. We do not make substitutions without doing our due diligence to obtain the required flowers, and our substitutes are made with thought and care.
Of course, we are available to discuss any particulars with you during business hours at 616-532-2315 or via email at email@example.com.
How can I pay?
We accept the following payment types: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and previously established House Charge Accounts. In-store we also accept cash and check.
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following categories of information when you use our Services (including when you download or launch our mobile applications) or when the application is running on your device in the background:
- Information you provide directly to us.
- Contact Information, including name, alias, maiden name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address;
- Sign-In Information, including username and password, account name, account number;
- Profile Information and Survey Responses, including your interests, preferences, physical characteristics or description, feedback, educational or professional information, employment, employment history, marital status, date of birth, age, significant dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and religious holidays you may observe;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Information about other people, (for example, if you order a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient) including recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Geolocation data;
- Transaction and Billing Data, including bank account and payment card details, (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), billing address, delivery address, signature, transaction history; and
- Correspondence you send to us.
- Information we collect automatically. We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your device type; Internet protocol (IP) address; device and advertising identifiers, probabilistic identifiers, and other unique personal or online identifiers; time zone setting and location; browser type and version; browser plug in types and versions; operating system and platform; Internet service provider; pages that you visit before and after using the Services, browsing history, and search history; the date and time of your visit; information about the links you click, pages you view, and advertising you interact with within the Services and other information about how you use the Services; the technology on the devices you use to access these Services; inferences used to create a profile about preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes; and standard server log information. If you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, the feature being used, the state of the application when the error occurred, and any communications or content provided at the time the error occurred. Consistent with your mobile device or app permissions, we also collect geolocation information including geolocation information derived from your GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth signals, IP address, and other device information, photos stored on your device, contacts from your mobile address book, audio recordings, and appointments from your calendar.
We also receive the categories of information described above from other sources, including from users of our Services, and third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access any social media or similar services through the Services to login or to share information about your experience on our Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
II. USE OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We use and otherwise process each of the categories of information identified above for the following business purposes:
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about things that are similar to those that you have enquired about or may otherwise be of interest to you, or to send promotional materials from us or by our affiliates and trusted business partners.
To improve our Services and to ensure that content is presented in the most relevant and effective manner for you and for your device; to administer our Services, including troubleshooting, data analytics, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to keep our Services, business and users safe and secure; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Where we need to collect information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may cancel a product or service you have with us.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing (including counting ad impressions, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, ensuring compliance with industry standards and specifications, ad delivery, reporting, personalization, audience segmentation, and analytics), security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Wyoming Stuyvesant Floral, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services -- such as social media services, third-party single-sign on tools, mobile platforms for in-app purchases -- through the Services, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Services, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
IV. ADVERTISING, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The following types of cookies are used on our Services:
- Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. Without these cookies, certain services such as, recognizing you by name when you return to our Services or enabling you to use shopping charts with our Services, cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
- Preference cookies – These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you've previously made (such as a saved country / language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit 'do-not-track' signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
V. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not knowingly collect or sell any information from children, as defined by applicable law, without parental consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
VII. DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
IX. CONTACT INFORMATION